Coincidence or Fate

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It could've been worse, or it could've been better. No one ever knows.

Who could ever put up a testimony that some things happen with or without a reason? Who could ever attest that there is no such thing as coincidence? Or would contest otherwise?

Is there really a thing called Fate? That all things have been planned, and choose that plan. Or it is just a matter of putting up your own Faith? Because you think that it would happen, you make it happen.

I have and had been in a roller coaster ride of emotions. I have confused myself into thinking the truest meaning of events that transpire everyday. I have persistently been praying to God that He may give me the rhyme and reason to all of these.

However I came to realize that I need not. Thru all of these, I am a masochist for nothing. I have buried myself into deep exasperation of thinking how LIFE works for me. It is just a matter of living it.

Hay. Now it all comes back to me. Just as I thought that I've forgotten it. dropped it. denied it. thrown it. It had not. I still have not. Leaves me a BIG SIGH. A silent sigh that deafens my entirety with a screaming plea.

===
why? until when? how? how will you know? will you? even if it hurts? is it, really?

[get this widget]

0 comments: