Reinventing

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm better. It's good to personally justify that you can manipulate your feelings/actions/reactions. It's just a matter of putting things into perspective. Even if it's hard, the truth is that it is only our choice to keep our vision straight. Right through where it's supposed to be.

Alas, alas! For the nth time around, I have been reminded that I am a big contradiction. Hahaha. I always keep on yakking about "living life to the fullest", but i myself haven't internally and fully accepted. To be "ideally preaching" of how should life be lived has just been a still picture. Devoid of action, as to walk the talk, or practice what you preach. I am just as always, fond with words.. Or with talking that is.

To love, to life, even to the tumultuous politics, I have then realized that I don't have any license to talk about it. Without, or the lack of experience and attachment to them, I do not have just as credibility to even pose a thought to be believed that i do make sense. Rubbish.

What's the next step? Thanks to the pep-talks I get every morning in my mails, and a bit of sermon through instant messaging, I have to work this out. I have to work myself out to be better, and to live the way I should, and the life as it is. For me, as ideal as it can be. Striking boldly, that to be ideal doesn't necessarily mean being perfect. But to lead it as you like it, thru your own (rooting from the word) IDEA. That the entire universe will conspire to help you achieve it. And that it will always be the FAITH that will keep you through.

Amen.

[get this widget]